Is your group in compliance with the Affordable Care Act (ACA)?
Non-compliance can lead to expensive penalties and fines. Overcompensating, however, may be more expensive. At PayneWest Insurance, we conduct a compliance review with every employer to ensure your group is in compliance with the Affordable Care Act – yet not overcompensating. Please contact your local PayneWest Benefit Planning Consultant or Sales Executive for a no-cost compliance review. We can review all plan options including funding, coverage options including the Exchange or Marketplace, legal compliance, education, communication, and risk-control or wellness. Below please find our library of compliance bulletins released since November of 2014. We are happy to help with any compliance questions and concerns you may have.
- CMS Extends the Deadline to Report Membership Data
- Supreme Court to Hear ACA Case
- CMS Announces Enforcement Delay of HPID November 2014
- IRS Announces 2015 Adjustments for Certain Benefit Items
- Employer Can Not Pay for Employee’s Individual Health Insurance