PayneWest Insurance was formed in 2012 from two leading agencies in the Rocky Mountain and Pacific Northwest regions: Payne Financial Group and Western States Insurance. We are now a top-40 nationally ranked insurance agency. This merger is one of the largest of its kind in the history of our industry.
We strive to be the best at what we do in the 30 communities where we are located. Our colleagues work in teams for superior response to client needs. Every client has a dedicated service team he or she works with directly.
Once your insurance program is in place, our client-dedicated service begins. As well as having your own dedicated sales team, you may also take advantage of our unique value-added services: alternative risk management, claim advocacy, and loss control and prevention.
At PayneWest Insurance we are:
- Fiercely independent — our client is our top priority.
- Employee owned — our employees are engaged in the success of our clients.
- Value driven — our services are developed based on the needs of our clients.
- Loss Prevention services.
- Claim advocates.
- Wellness management specialists.
- Business practice focused — specialized risk management tools and programs.
- Long-term strategic planners — meet the needs of clients well into the future, not just in the here and now.
- Financially strong — we will be here today and tomorrow to meet the diverse needs of our clients.
At PayneWest Insurance, our mission is to be:
- The premier provider of unique solutions and service for insurance, surety, and employee benefits;
- The employer of choice in every location we operate;
- A meaningful, contributing partner to the communities we serve.