By Kyle Lingscheit
Greetings PayneWest colleagues. Let me start with this quote:
Change is the law of life, and those who only look to the past and present are certain to miss the future. – John F. Kennedy
At PayneWest Insurance we don’t plan to miss the future. In fact, we plan to lead into the future. In order to do so, we all need to be stay focused on looking forward.
Now that we are a part of the MMA partnership with some of the best agencies in the country, the future looks very bright. The resources we will have access to are all things we would have needed to develop internally. Now, instead of focusing on developing these tools we can focus on rolling them out to our colleagues and our clients. Tools for risk analysis, risk identification, client communications and client education are already being produced and developed.
As we move forward, we will also have the ability to collaborate and determine what new tools and resources we will need to stay ahead of the competition. This will allow PayneWest to raise the bar on the level of service we can provide across all lines of our business. It will also provide our colleagues with more opportunity for professional development and career advancement than we have ever had in the past.
In the meantime, let’s continue to focus on what is most important: our Culture. This will remain a top priority. It’s nice to know that with this change, we will still have the same great colleagues focused on strengthening and building our wonderful Culture moving forward.
I am very excited about our future and what we can accomplish together in the Northwest region. We have so much potential and now we will have the tools and resources that will help us to maximize potential. I hope you are as excited about the next chapter at PayneWest as I am.
One final quote; “The only way to make sense of change is to plunge into it, and join the dance.” – Alan Watts
Certificates and Designations
- Hadley Arnits, Agribusiness and Farm Insurance Specialist (AFIS)
- Whitney Brown, Commercial Lines Insurance Certification (CLIC)
- Michelle Clark, Associate in Insurance Services (AIS)
- Sherry DeHoog, Commercial Lines Coverage Specialist (CLCS)
- Wendy Dieziger, Associate in Insurance Services (AIS)
- Leif Ergeson, Management Liability Insurance Specialist (MLIS)
- Brandy Garber, Chartered Property Casualty Underwriter (CPCU)
- J’Den Harmala, Chartered Private Risk and Insurance Advisor (CPRIA)
- Pete Hetherington, Commercial Lines Insurance Certification (CLIC)
- Cheri Hoiland, Commercial Lines Coverage Specialist (CLCS)
- Angie Johnson, Group Benefits Associate (GBA)
- Cara Longinotti, Transportation Risk and Insurance Professional (TRIP)
- Casey Lund, Associate in Reinsurance (ARe)
- Gabriel Means, Accredited Customer Service Representative (ACSR)
- Beth Miller, Associate in General Insurance (AINS)
- Nanette Miller, Chartered Private Risk and Insurance Advisor (CPRIA)
- Nancy Ostbye, Transportation Risk and Insurance Professional (TRIP)