The Risk Management Center at PayneWest is a comprehensive insurance risk management, workplace safety, and compliance platform. It is designed by safety professionals to allow you to reduce risk and enable employee safety by creating an effective human resources and risk management program.
The Risk Management Center at PayneWest is secure, web-based and contains a suite of safety and risk management tools. It is designed to allow for the oversight and management of multiple locations and departments.
Each application helps with a specific aspect of risk management, including tracking certificates of insurance, incident reporting, safety data sheet management, personnel management, and other efforts to reduce risk.
The Risk Management Center enables employers to:
- Access a best practices safety library
- Train employees online
- Track and report incidents
- Build a behavior-based safety program
- Protect against liability through certificate of insurance management
- Comply with OSHA and other regulatory bodies
- Create job descriptions
- Maintain an up-to-date list of Safety Data Sheets
- Implement an HR program and much more.
Please click on this short video for more information on the Risk Management Center at PayneWest or contact Scott Simmons.