General Liability Insurance
Commercial Property Insurance
Professional Liability Insurance
Workers' Compensation Insurance
Farm and Ranch Insurance
Individual Health Insurance
Benefit Planning Colleagues
Three things we love about Medford
Rogue River is located in Southern Oregon; the Rogue River is a great fishing area. The best Spring Chinook salmon in the world are found here. The Rogue River Spring Chinook salmon won the World’s Fair for eating quality every year entered.
DANCIN Vineyards started a year of their storybook meeting in 1995, Dan and Cindy (DANCIN) began researching wine and viticulture at UC Davis, and twelve years later, they discovered a perfect plot of land nestled within the forested foothills of southern Oregon, just outside of the gold rush community of Jacksonville. A northwest facing slope, benefitting from the late afternoon shade provided by the surrounding tall pines and cedars, it would become the perfect terroir for growing Pinot noir and Chardonnay with a sense of place.
Medford Railroad Park combines 11/2″ scale live steam train rides, an operating HO scale model railroad layout, displays of full-size railroad equipment used in the area, a garden railway (G scale) layout and a working exhibit of Morse telegraphy. Admission to the park is free; however, donations are welcome to help finance further development at the park. It is open to the public on the second and forth Sundays from April through October between the hours of 11:00 AM and 3:00 PM.
38 North Central Avenue, Suite 100
Medford, OR 97501
- Oregon and Washington Storm Claim Information
- Medford Fall 2016 Newsletter
- Medford Summer 2016 Newsletter
- Medford Winter 2016 Newsletter
- Medford Fall 2015 Newsletter
- Medford Summer 2015 Newsletter
- PayneWest Insurance Night at PK Park
- Two Colleagues Receive Safeco Insurance® Personal Lines Achievement Award
- Medford Spring 2015 Newsletter
- Medford Winter 2015 Newsletter
- PayneWest Insurance teams up with Mountain Rider’s Alliance